What is Goodyear known for?
Goodyear is celebrated for its quality of life, economic growth, and commitment to community development. Home to the Goodyear Ballpark, it’s a hub for spring training baseball. The city’s name originates from the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, which cultivated cotton in the area for tire threads.
- What is Goodyear known for?
- Where’s Goodyear, AZ?
- Nonstop Moving; Goodyear Moving Services
- Goodyear Population and Demographics
- Average Rent in Goodyear
- Where to Live in Goodyear AZ: Top 3 Neighborhoods
- Weather And Climate
- Top Goodyear Restaurants
- Activities Around Goodyear
- Best Public Schools in Goodyear AZ
- Pros and Cons of Living in Goodyear AZ
Where’s Goodyear, AZ?
Nestled in the West Valley region of the Phoenix metropolitan area, Goodyear is a rapidly growing city known for its modern amenities, beautiful parks, and vibrant community spirit. As the leading Goodyear movers, Nonstop Moving is dedicated to making your relocation experience smooth and hassle-free.
Nonstop Moving; Goodyear Moving Services
When planning a move to or from the rapidly growing city of Goodyear, AZ, Nonstop Moving stands out as your perfect relocation ally. We recognize that each move has its own unique demands and challenges. Our team, adept at understanding the intricacies of the local desert environment and the diverse communities of Goodyear, is dedicated to providing a smooth and worry-free moving journey. Our moving services are specifically designed to cater to the individual needs of Goodyear residents, taking into account the local atmosphere, real estate dynamics, and logistical specifics. Armed with the right tools and knowledge, we’re prepared to navigate Goodyear’s bustling avenues and serene neighborhoods, ensuring the secure and prompt delivery of your possessions.
Our Moving Services:
You can trust Nonstop Moving as The Goodyear Movers. We cover all major zip codes in the area:
- 85395 & Surrounding Areas.
You can find the official Goodyear Government Page for any special city announcements & Information!
Goodyear Population and Demographics
With a population nearing 85,000, Goodyear is one of the fastest-growing cities in Arizona. It boasts a diverse community, with families, professionals, and retirees calling it home.
Average Rent in Goodyear
According to rentcafe:
- The average rent is $1,700 and the average apartment size is 934 sq. ft.
- The average rent for a non-climate controlled 10×10 storage unit is $176.33
- Depending on your budget, you can find hotel deals for an affordable range of $70-100 a night.
Where to Live in Goodyear AZ: Top 3 Neighborhoods
Palm Valley: A master-planned community with schools, parks, and shopping centers.
Estrella Mountain Ranch: Known for its scenic views, lakes, and hiking trails.
Canyon Trails: A family-friendly community with a range of amenities.
Weather And Climate
Goodyear enjoys a desert climate, characterized by mild winters and hot summers. Residents can expect over 300 sunny days a year, making it perfect for outdoor activities.
Weather Data Source: https://sharpweather.com/weather_phoenix/week/
Top Goodyear Restaurants
Oregano’s Pizza Bistros: A popular spot for Italian dishes and pizzas.
Black Bear Diner: Known for its hearty breakfasts and American classics.
Ah-Hai Sushi & Grill: Offers a mix of Japanese and Korean cuisines.
Activities Around Goodyear
Visit the Estrella Mountain Regional Park: A vast park offering hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
Attend a game at Goodyear Ballpark: Home to spring training for the Cincinnati Reds and Cleveland Indians.
Explore the Wildlife World Zoo, Aquarium & Safari Park: A short drive away, it’s a family favorite.
Best Public Schools in Goodyear AZ
Millennium High School: Recognized for its academic excellence and extracurricular programs.
Westar Elementary School: Fosters a nurturing environment for its students.
Desert Thunder School: Celebrated for its dedicated staff and community involvement.
Pros and Cons of Living in Goodyear AZ
- Rapid Growth: Goodyear is a city on the rise with new developments and amenities.
- Outdoor Activities: There’s always something to do from parks to hiking trails.
- Community Spirit: Residents enjoy a strong sense of community and local events.
- Summer Heat: Like much of Arizona, summers can be intensely hot.
- Distance from Central Phoenix: While it’s part of the metro area, there’s a bit of a drive to downtown Phoenix.
- Rapid Development: Fast growth means ongoing construction in some areas which can mean road closures and detours.
When considering a move to or from Goodyear, Nonstop Moving stands out as the top choice among Goodyear movers. Our team understands the local community, housing trends, and logistical challenges, ensuring a seamless moving experience. Trust us to navigate Goodyear’s neighborhoods, ensuring your belongings are transported safely and efficiently.
- Downtown Phoenix
- Paradise Valley
- Sun City
- Fountain Hills